Integral drill rod, another name called integral drill steels, integral rods are used by hand held rock drill in granite and
marble quarries, underground mining, for small blasting hole drilling shank H22x108mm, H19x108mm, and standard hex. Bit diameters include 20-42mm,different lengths are available from 400mm to 6000mm usually.
All products are compatible with many products manufactured by Atlas Copco etc, all our products are widely used in mining, water well drilling,tunneling, quarrying, construction, and civil engineering project.
1. Through-hardened shank end for high wear resistance and a longer service life
2. Stainless steel flusing tube lining to prevent corrosion and breakage
3. Super tough 40SiMnCrNiMo steel, specially designed for wet or dry drilling.
4. Special anti-corrosion oil to protect the flushing hole of the rod.
5. High quality insert subjected to special bronze- brazing process.
How to order?
Shank Style + rod Length + Head Diameter
The ordinary Shank length is 108mm,83mm and 159mm also available
The rod length must be specified in order
In order to adapter to different rock conditions,the drill rod is selected by users.